oh. my. heavens.
I made these homemade Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs for Easter and they are to die for AND super easy!
No-Bake Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Eggs
- 1¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 Tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Chocolate Almond Bark, or candy melts
- In a large bowl mix together peanut butter, butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and salt until well combined. You may have to use your hands if you're not using a stand mixer.
- Roll dough out on a wax paper lined surface to a generous 1/4" thickness.(place a another piece of wax paper over dough for easier rolling). Remove top piece of wax paper and using a small oval cookie cutter, cut out your eggs and place on wax paper lined pan. Reroll scraps and cut again. *I molded my dough into my deviled egg tray. SO much easier! Just spray with non-stick spray first to ensure easy removal once frozen. One batch made 12 eggs.
- Place cut eggs in the freezer for one hour, or until firm.
- Melt chocolate according to instructions on package. I used half a package of Almond Bark.
- Using a fork, dunk each frozen egg in the chocolate, tapping off the excess. Use a spoon to push egg off fork on to wax paper lined baking sheet and refrigerate until set.
These can be made using any cookie cutter shape, or you could even shape dough by hand.