Chicken With Wild Rice Soup

I've made this soup a lot lately, my whole family loves it! I don't know where I got the recipe, I just have it written down on a piece of paper, but it's really good. I just made it again today for a new mother, and added Darla's Pizza Hut Breadsticks and a salad. Mmmm. Hope you enjoy!

Chicken with Wild Rice Soup

2 quarts chicken broth
1/2 lb mushrooms
1 c. shredded carrots
1/2 c. chopped onion
1 tsp. chicken boullion granules
1 tsp. parsley
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. thyme
1/4 c. butter or margarine (for roux)
1/4 c. flour (for roux)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
3-4 c. cooked wild rice
2 c. cooked chicken cubed.

Comments

  1. I am very excited to try it. I love wild rice soups and I don't have any recipes for one. I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment