Blueberry Sour Cream Pie

Matt asked me the other day why I never make pies. Truthfully, I'm not a big pie fan. But now I'm on a mission! You may be seeing more pies from me in the weeks to come {or you may not. Like I said, not a big fan}. This one was SO good! I could have eaten the whole thing myself!!

*not the greatest picture, but trust me, it was yummy :)


Blueberry Sour Cream Pie
1 C graham crackers
2 T melted butter
2 C sour cream
¾ C sugar plus 2 T sugar
2 ½ T flour
1 egg
¼ t salt
1 c blueberries (I used thawed frozen blueberries)
1/3 C flour
1/3 C chopped pecans
4 T butter
2 T sugar

Combine graham crackers and melted butter in food processor. Bake for 6-10 minutes at 375. Combine 1 C sour cream, ¾ C sugar, flour, egg and salt until combined. Pour blueberries into pie crust and pour filling over top. Bake for 15 minutes. Combine 1 C sour cream and 2 T sugar, pour over pie and continue to bake 10 minutes. Combine remaining flour, pecans, butter, and sugar for topping (pulse in food processor), sprinkle on top and continue to bake for 10 minutes. Let cool before serving.

Comments