Chocolate Chip Cookies

Rather than making the same recipe for choc. chip cookies every time, I have a few that I rotate through. I like them all for different reasons. This is a new one we just tried for the first time and it's extra good. The whole family LOVED. Micah, who is usually poker-faced about food, was very enthusiastic about these new cookies.

2 cups butter, softened (that's 4 sticks)
4 eggs
1 1/2 c. sugar
2 c. brown sugar
1 1/2 t. vanilla
5 1/2 cups flour
2 t. salt
2 t. baking soda
small pkg French Vanilla instant pudding straight from the box
2 pkg chocolate chips
Basic cookie directions...Cream butter & sugars. Add eggs & extract. Mix dry ingredients together. Slowly pour dry into wet. Stir in chips. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
P.S. I used plain vanilla pudding(the store didn't have French) and they were still great. Oh, and I use less chips too.

Comments

  1. made these for fhe. soooo good! i loved the flavor the pudding added. it's a keeper for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate chip cookies are always a big hit! I have never seen one with pudding added though - what does it add, flavor-wise or consistency wise or is it just for the extra vanilla punch?

    Welcome to The Foodie Blogroll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I noticed was added flavor, but the person I got it from thought it was for consistency.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment